Some of the best hotels in the world are St. Regis hotels and resorts. The best way to get a discount, special offers, free benefits, and ultimately the cheapest discounted rate at a St. Regis hotel is to book with a luxury travel agency like our luxury travel concierge.
If you book on the St. Regis website direct, you are unlikely to get the best deal. Book your next St. Regis stay via our luxury travel concierge and we can secure you free loyalty-style benefits (on top of your own status and membership benefits), room upgrades and perks, for no extra cost. Typically, our free benefits include:
- Breakfast for two people per bedroom
- Spa or Food and beverage credit of USD100 per stay
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (this usually excludes suites)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms
- Complimentary welcome gift
The great thing about our perks is that you can get these free benefits while also taking advantage of St. Regis hotel special offers, which you can find on their website or from our agent, who can advise on the best offers. We outline how to book into a St. Regis hotel with a discount in more detail below:
1. Get Free Benefits With A Luxury Travel Agent
As outlined above, you can take advantage of free benefits in addition to earning your Marriott Bonvoy points and benefiting from your Bonvoy status. Even if you don’t have staus with the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty scheme. You will get our benefits from your very first stay at St. Regis hotels and resorts from your very first stay by booking with an official ” St. Regis Stars” agency like our luxury travel agency. It really is that easy, and the rates you pay will usually be the same as those on the St. Regis website.
2. Join The Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty Scheme
Depending on the length of your stay, the Marriott Bonvoy points that you can potentially collect during your stay at a St. Regis hotel can be a rather poor return for your expenditure, but you might as well collect what you are owed. If you book via our luxury travel concierge, you will be able to collect all your Marriott Bonvoy points as well as taking advantage of our free benefits. Whether you are booking via the St. Regis website direct or with our own luxury travel agency, you can collect Marriott Bonvoy points at most St. Regis hotels, so it’s worth signing up.
3. Take Advantage Of Early Bird Discounts
St. Regis hotels and resorts run at a high occupancy rate. I regularly recommend clients who book their stay with our luxury travel concierge to book as soon as the rates come out. It is simply not worth holding out for a last-minute discount as last-minute discounts don’t usually happen in popular destinations.
In fact, by booking at the last minute, you are likely to pay more as you are unlikely to be able to book the cheapest room at a hotel, so you may be forced to pay a premium for a suite. If you wanted a specific room, the room you wanted may have sold out, so you can be left paying a premium for a view you aren’t bothered about.
4. Book A Cheap Stay With Our Travel Auction
We have a load of luxury hotel stays in our luxury travel auction, which offers a genuine and massive discount at certain hotels. These are one-off items, so when they’re gone, they’re gone.
Although we tend to offer some really great hotel stays around the world, the volume of St. Regis-specific stays in our auction does vary at any one time. Our auction also offers luxury stays beyond the St. Regis brand, so it is worth a look around.
5. Book Discounted Advance Purchase Rates
If you are booking in advance and are sure of your dates, you can take advantage of advance purchase discounted rates. This is one of the few ways to get you a cheaper room at the best hotels in the world. Advance purchase rates offer anywhere from 10-50% discount off the usual hotel rates. The caveat of booking these discounted rates is that you must be sure of your dates because once you have booked in, there are no refunds on most advance purchase rates.
6. Change Your Vacation Season
If you can re-arrange your dates, target your favorite St. Regis hotel or resort out of season. For example, New York is massively discounted mid-winter, so you can pick up a much cheaper room rate than in the summer. Las Vegas is cheap when there isn’t a convention.
Were you planning to go to the Caribbean in the Winter and Geneva, and London in the Summer? No! Go to the Caribbean in the Summer and Geneva and London in the Winter! Get the same hotel and facilities for a discounted price. Think beyond the resort to the hotel. If you can still swim in the pool, drink in the bar, eat in the restaurant, and enjoy the ambiance, it is worth considering amending your plans accordingly.
7. Pick A Brand New St. Regis Hotel
Brilliant new St. Regis Hotels are opening all the time. Keep an eye out for one opening in a destination that you want to visit.
8. Stay Shorter
It sounds obvious when you say out loud, but I would prefer three nights at a good St. Regis rather than a week at a bad Marriott. Do one night in Paris or Sydney and take advantage of our St. Regis Stars early check-in and late check-out rather than spending two nights somewhere less exciting.
9. Promo Codes
There ARE special corporate promo discount codes, so if you are an employee of a company like Goldman Sachs, Bank Of America, IBM, AAA, a senior, or the government, you might be able to take advantage of these discounts. However, these codes are not widely available to the general public.
It is also worth considering that the discount may not be as good as the free benefits offered by our luxury travel concierge. We suggest asking for a free quote so you can compare prices and benefits and get the full picture before booking.
10. Pick A Cheaper Destination
We can advise the best St. Regis hotel in any city or around the world, but Paris is always more expensive than Kuala Lumpur. If you decide to holiday in a cheaper destination like Portugal or some incredible Asian destinations (excluding Hong Kong), you will find your cash stretches a lot further.
St. Regis hotels that offer our brilliant benefits include:
- The St. Regis Almasa Hotel, Cairo, Egypt
- The St. Regis Cairo, Egypt
- The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
- The St. Regis Beijing
- The St. Regis Shenzhen, Guangdong
- The St. Regis Zhuhai, Guangdong
- The St. Regis Sanya Yalong Bay Resort, Hainan
- The St. Regis Hong Kong
- The St. Regis Changsha, Hunan
- The St. Regis Macao, Macau
- The St. Regis Shanghai
- The St. Regis Chengdu, Sichuan
- The St. Regis Tianjin
- The St. Regis Lhasa Resort, Xizang
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia
- The St. Regis Mumbai, India
- The St. Regis Bali Resort, Nusa Dua, Indonesia
- The St. Regis Osaka, Japan
- The St. Regis Astana, Kazakhstan
- The St. Regis Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The St. Regis Langkawi
- The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
- The St. Regis Singapore
- The St. Regis Bangkok, Thailand
- The St. Regis Mexico City
- The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
- The St. Regis Florence, Italy
- The St. Regis Rome, Italy
- The St. Regis Venice, Italy
- The St. Regis Moscow Nikolskaya, Russian Federation
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort, Spain
- The St. Regis Istanbul, Turkey
- The St. Regis Amman, Jordan
- The St. Regis Doha, Qatar
- The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- The St. Regis Toronto, Canada
- The St. Regis San Francisco, California, USA
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort, Colorado, USA
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia, USA
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Florida, USA
- The St. Regis Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- The St. Regis New York, USA
- The St. Regis Houston, Texas, USA
- The St. Regis Deer Valley, Utah, USA
Disclosure: Posts may be sponsored by the proprietor or brand being appraised. All opinions remain our own & are in no way influenced.